Old November 15th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default C-182's to avoid?

Jay Honeck wrote:

As for alcohol in mogas, there will always be boaters, snowmobilers
and custom car guys who can't use the stuff -- which means we'll
always have alcohol-free mogas. It just won't be as easy and
convenient (or as cheap) as it is now.
--

I have a boat, a 20 foot speed boat with a Chevy 5.7L. I wouldn't care
if the gas had alcohol, can't imagine why I would. I'm not aware of any