Old December 10th 03, 05:14 AM
phil hunt

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:51:34 GMT, Kevin Brooks wrote:

And I suppose designing that feature in and then doing away with it because
of its (relatively slight) increase in unit cost, as was done with the RAF
Typhoon, is not risky?

How much does a Mauser BK 27 cost, I wonder? I bet removing it would
save them no more than the cost of one plane, over the entire
programme.

(Email: , but first subtract 275 and reverse
the last two letters).