Old June 15th 20, 02:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Default Commodious Rodent Entrance in Grob 103

This could go Into Story Time:

I'm in the towplane; were giving rides in our mouse laden L-13.
The pilot is strapping in the passenger in the front and I'm parked in the tug in front of the Blanik at a 45 degree angle, watching the scene, when a mouse drops out of the front of the glider to the asphalt , runs underneath the ship to the back and jumps back in. They canopy's are closed and locked and off we all go. I was cracking up knowing there was a mouse along for the ride.
We also used mothballs tied up in pantyhose and put around the mainwheel and tailwheel, this helped for sure but the mouse battle was unending. A electric rodent chaser based on high frequency noise also seemed to help, but you need power for that.
Nick