Old June 22nd 20, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Laitinen

Default Paint for white fiberglass trailer top

We have used reflective roof coatings such as Kool Seal. Seals up any
minor leaks and also reduces the temperature inside the trailer.

On 6/22/2020 12:49 PM, Tony wrote:
On my Komet I did a light sanding with a disc sander and then rolled on white house paint from Ace Hardware. It was a combo primer/paint, cant remember the brand. Still looks good a couple years later. I figured houses sit out in the sun all the time and the paint holds up pretty well