Old June 23rd 20, 08:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default Paint for white fiberglass trailer top

Op dinsdag 23 juni 2020 09:36:46 UTC+2 schreef :
I used Lesonal 540 2K primer. Great stuff, not cheap but the base coating is really good.
Available in Europe, from AKZO I believe.
Next step is to finish the final layer in gloss white.

Ronald de Vries

Is it the 2K filler 540 white? I found this on a Dutch website, pricing seems about the same (€ 75 for 3 liters) as others for 0.75-1 liter.

What would you finish it with and how many layers of the 2K primer would you use?