Old June 28th 20, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate

I watched a glider touch a wing tip to the ground in a low, low final
turn.Â* Pilot walked away, the glider is still in Fidel's shop.

On 6/28/2020 7:25 AM, Karl Striedieck wrote:
Thanks for the report Bruno. I'd bet my (so far unnoticed) "infractions" exceed yours by a factor of 10.

Also thanks for the countless hours and hassle you contribute to the sport.

One observation that may have a safety implication was noted at 6:15 on the video. The left tip was probably closer to the ground than I would like.

Hoping you find a buddy with nice two-seater to slip some surly bonds in the immediate future.

KS

--
Dan, 5J