Old November 7th 20, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Per Givskov

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynew standard Features!

lørdag den 7. november 2020 kl. 18.02.53 UTC+1 skrev Doug Levy:
On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 2:55:37 PM UTC-8, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features:

• Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
• FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance
• GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data to EFBs like ForeFlight and SkyDemon
• Worldwide interoperability (only one version)
• Previously optional features are now included: Radio Diversity (RFB), 1090 Receiver (ADS-B, Mode-S), IGC, ENL, and Audio. No need to purchase licenses.
• Updated antenna connectors — all screw-on
• Hassle-free upgrade from PowerFLARM Core

For complete details see:

http://www.craggyaero.com/fusion.htm

Standard Base Price $1795, Introductory Price $1526 until Jan 31, 2021

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Do they have any plans to include 978? I have a dual-band ADS-B receiver and Flarm. There is a large percentage of aircraft on 978 that I'm not seeing on Flarm.

Still not fully IGC approved. What a bummer. What's the story, why they lost it and issue a new product without it?