Old November 19th 20, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 6:48:39 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Flarm also says the Core 1.1 transmits on both antennas. But I have not yet heard that they have FCC approval for that. In the interim, they can't transmit on the B antenna in North America.

Flarm says that the PowerFlarm core does not transmit on both antennas in the USA. It does in Europe.

I just sent another email to Flarm asking.

Does the Flarm Fusion transmit and receive on both A and B antennas in the USA with FCC approval?

Richard
www.craggyaero.com