Old January 19th 21, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
john firth

Default What is your go-to meal on long flights?

On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 12:43:15 PM UTC-5, Dan Daly wrote:
On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 7:05:36 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I personally prefer some pastry with pudding, since it can fill a lot. What do you prefer?

I bring an adult meal replacement shake in various flavours, usually the high protein variant (the taste - you get used to it). You also get 8 oz/235 ml of liquid (every little bit helps). Also, a piece of fruit (apple, banana, some grapes). Also CLIF energy bars. And a lot of water.

In first class you can usually order a steak and a Cabernet Sauvignon

JMF

PS never been there.