Old June 8th 21, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Semantics Michael

Default Fatal Glider Crash in Wurtsboro, New York

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 12:41:30 PM UTC-5, Hank Nixon wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 12:12:12 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
Can we get any details on the pilot, like age, currency, and number of hours PIC?

Boggs

64 years old. Not very current. Not known.
UH

What does "not very current" mean and how do these personal details relate to this accident?
Mr. Boggs and Mr. Nixon: What is your age, currency and PIC time? I assume you don't mind sharing.