Old November 16th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Fry

Default Sears tools

"EC" == Ernest Christley writes:

EC I won't be buying a DeWalt again. They seem to have some
EC management that has decided to cash in on their quality name.

That's a shame. I have a DeWalt cordless drill from a few years ago,
still works fine. But I'm noticing more and more that formerly
good-quality names, like Craftsmen, are using low-bid stuff from Asia
that is mediocre at best.

Ultimately it's us who drive this. We're infatuated with cheap and
retailers peddle it to us. Quality matters to only a few.
--
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all
other countries because you were born in it.