Old July 26th 17, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default glue to rebond rubber tailskid to LS6

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 9:40:51 PM UTC-4, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 10:22:43 AM UTC-7, JS wrote:
Consider cutting a hole in the bottom of the tail (discovering that there is already a wheel well in the LS6) and installing a tail wheel...

If your LS6 is Experimental, I have a fender and external fairing that fits if it turns out that it isn't already in there.

--Bob K.

The inner fender is part of LS-6 aft construction, even when skid is installed, based on the one I worked on. It would require the factory drawing to duplicate the mounting of the axle bolt.
FWIW
UH