Old September 20th 18, 09:44 PM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul T[_4_] View Post
At 22:44 18 September 2018, Scott Manley wrote:

Do you have the evidence to prove this Scott, and if so how much of

'time-saver' on real life flying does the computer based training

make

the average student?

Paul,

Call me at the phone number listed in the my reply to Newbie. I would

be
happy to share my thoughts on your question based on my experience

over 10
years.

The airlines, military, and professional flight training organization
(e.g., Flight Safety) have long established the economic and time-

saving
benefits of simulation-based flight training. I have no need to reprove
the already proven.

My primary evidence of the effectiveness and efficiency of computer-

based
flight simulation is the testimony of the 70 folks I have worked with.

Sorry can't afford transatlantic telephone calls - I asked a fairly simple

question, why can't you answer this on a public forum?

Geeeezzzzzz, get WhatsApp, Skype, whatever... so you can talk for freeeeeeeee, or until you pass out.