Old December 21st 04, 12:48 PM
John Carrier

At the risk of sounding pompous--so I say this with the most hesitation
and
humbleness--my "matter of record" is personal experience against all of
these platforms.

Risk noted. Anyone who's strapped on a fighter will know EXACTLY where
you're coming from.

If you think that all Hornet drivers automatically drop anchor, then I've
given you the wrong impression. Pointing and shooting is what happens
when
both fighters get in the phone booth--giving the Hornet it's real
advantage.
Remember the Super Fox? The Hornet with its new FCC software is better.

Never said that. You implied an affinity for such tactics.

My Love to Erin, have a joyful Christmas
John