Old August 22nd 03, 03:21 AM
Tom S.

"John Godwin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
(Nathan Young) wrote in
om:

Be happy you work for a govt institution. Every major company I've
come across is terrified of self-piloted GA (can you say liability),
and won't allow travel in that manner period.

When I worked for IBM, the reimbursement policy was the greater of
airline coach fare or existing automobile mileage allowance plus tiedown
and landing fees. In either case, I could never even recoup fuel costs

but
there were several meetings that I made and those that flew air carrier
couldn't.

What was IBM paying for the exec's Lear and Gulfstream expenses?