Old April 21st 05, 09:37 PM
G Farris

In article 9IT9e.5855$r53.47@attbi_s21, says...

High speed (180 mph) European trains are preferable to airline
transportation within Europe. No security lines nor baggage waiting,

That's interesting.

You would think after the train bombings in Spain, there would be as much --
or more -- security efforts expended on them?
--

You are correct!
The security situation on European high-speed trains is a catastrophe waiting

This situation is atypical of the French, usually overly security concious.

G Faris