Old March 9th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sunset flight in a B-17

"Dave" wrote in message ...
snip a great read!

I'd like to thank:
The crew and members of The Liberty Belle Foundation. Very
professional and FUN. Thanks

This group, RAP. I've learned a lot here, and I enjoyed the flight
more because of it. Part of the Sunday's thrill is being able to post
it here for you guys. Thanks, and BTW, I've posted 2 batches of pix
over at ABPA subject "B-17G"

My Father in Law. Thanks for buying yourself a ride, mostly. You
deserve it. That C and I got to ride too is icing on the cake, and
even though I paid nothing, it was, as they say, "worth every penny."
Thanks

The Men that actually flew these planes in war. THANKS

~Dave

THANK YOU, DAVE!
I had a cousin who received the CMH in a B-17. Someday I hope to experience a flight in one.
BTW what & where is: ABPA? I want to see the pics.
Joe Schneider
8437R