Old January 7th 04, 02:28 AM

In article , pacplyer says...

(This is in response to , whose messages I can't see on google
because he's terrified of posting like the rest of us.) PP = me,
pacplyer
PP: Ask her, she responded to it. "O.K. I'm sorry and I

won't pull her hair anymore."

(Unless you never
made one, and I still can't find it on Google. You would have
included the word
"apology" or "apologize" or "Sydney" or "sorry" in a post like that,
wouldn't
you?)

PP: This is why I have trouble believing that you were
involved in Apollo. If you can arrange to spin my hard drive and leaf
through my Apollo collection and collect credit card numbers,

I have no idea what that's about.

but you
can't type in sophisticated search algorithims? WTF?

Apparently, neither can the Youngest Pilot Ever Rated To Fly The 737. You
could, you know, run the search yourself and post a Google URL. And post it.
And quote it.

Further, you
don't want anything archived, because you figure that if you continue
slandering me and are found to be an accomplice to cyber-crimes these
posts of yours might be enough to convince authorities. You're hoping
that I'm not printing these out. Bad news for you. I have been.

If you think that my posting that I believe you are a sock puppet for Badwater
Bill is something that would interest "the Authorities" then I have you wrong.
Even Bill isn't that delusional. That's well into Zoom's land of mental defect.

That's so odd, in the past you've said you followed the Zoom wars and
knew all
the players. Isn't that strange.

PP: Well until I picked up reactions from
the regulars, I was sure you were Sydney. I mean you said it
yourself: have you ever met her? How do you know she is Snowbird?
Is that two people? Is Sydney also StellaStar and Ladypilot? That's
what I think. But I've never actually met anyone in Usenet
Newsgroups. There's no ****ing pictures. And I was convinced until
recently that Bernie the Bunion was playing the role of Zoom, since he
always defended any jokes about that character.

No, you said you had followed the Zoom wars since the mid 90's, long before
Bernie showed up.

But maybe I'm just
not cut out for usenet, because a lot of the time, I can't figure out
what the #$@5 is going on! Now you have nothing to worry about from
me, if you knock off the attacks.

An interesting point of philosophy. Is my posting my opinion that you are
Bill's sock puppet, and listing my reasons for thinking so, an attack?

Or is my calling Bill a backstabbing, vicious, evil waste of a human being an
attack on you - if you're not Bill?

But none of this would have
happened in the first place if you would post like a man, without all
this subterfuge. Or if you wouldn't behave like Pol Pot or Stalin
when somebody has an opinion or preference different than yours.

To all: does Godwin's law apply to Pol Pot and Stalin, or just to Hitler?

It wouldn't matter if I posted with a name or not. Or whether that name was
real or not. I'd still be calling you a Badwater sock puppet. And you'd still
be posting anonymously, claiming you aren't.

And, I don't remember killing millions of people for any reason, including a
difference of opinion. Did I miss it? Was I on the phone, and forgot that I
had 100,000 people in the oven? Let me do a google search - mass killing.
genocide. executions. No, I don't find anything. Do you have any
dates of these mass murders I could look up?

Accepting help from you is like
setting
yourself on fire because it's a little cold outside.

PP: Again laser-brain: You
are slandering the wrong poster. When this is pointed out to me by
the regulars, I apologize. This is what I'm talking about. Just how
confusing this ****ing usenet can be. Maybe I should just send
messages to my dog. I know who the hell he is, and he never changes
his callsign.

Now THAT'S what I call an argument.

I'm a private pilot SEL with an out of date instrument rating, 640
hours, 225 in
gliders. I have no idea what Sydney's time or ratings are. My
impression is
that she's at least a private pilot.

PP: Yep it's what I figured! Another armchair Aviator
whose going to dictate exactly what Comm pilots and ATP's say.

Another ATP that thinks private pilots are below him, and should say and do what
he wants. What a surprise. That's exactly what Bill thinks.

You know, without engineers, pilots would be working on ferry boats.

Like I said, "Pac" - you're still leaving too many clues. Go back
over the last
three exchanges, and look at what you *didn't* say.

PP: I'm leaving a ****load of clues as to
who I am, but you don't have enough experience in aviation to pick up
on them. I suggest you ask Capt Doug or Rich S. the B727 Capt what
their opinion is. I've never met either one of those gentlemen but
because of a career of flying jets for 20 years I know they are
legitimate jet jocks. I would bet $1000.00 that both of these guys
fly big iron, but are sane enough not to pick fights with vicious
posters like you. Maybe I should try to go back to work instead of
trying to provide a different perspective to this group.

Oh, yes, how horribly vicious I am, pointing out that you and Bill are the same
person. How much better I would be if I used foul language and said posters
were like mass murderers, threatened them and belittled them for trying to do
good things for other people. Yes, I see, that would make this a much better
place to post.

Here's a list of the people I would rather see leave RAH than Badwater Plyer --

Larry, I'm sorry, you don't make the cut. For all your foibles, you're just not
in his league.