Old November 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Theune

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

mike regish wrote:
Or, maybe, that you stop making generalizations to people you don't know.
Stereotyping people with little or nothing to go on is something I've seen
before from you. You never really know just who you might be talking to. I'd
say you stepped on it.

mike

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

At this point the best thing that might happen is that he sits down
with his pilots, and drills into them that they should ALWAYS fill the
courtesy car whenever they use it.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Actually he made a generalization about people he did know. He has had
contact with charter pilots and courtesy cars. I'd hazard to guess he's
has had more contacts in that situation then you or I have had. While
his experience does not cover all charter pilots, he does have some data
points to back his thoughts.