Old October 2nd 13, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergreg

Default glider battery duration problems

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:46:32 PM UTC-5, John Marshall wrote:
I need advice about the best choice of batteries for an asg 29e. lithium

ion would be outside manufacturer's remit and the insurer's plus too many

risks-the fuel tank is directly above the battery housings. I would like

something with at least 9 amp hours, whether gel cell or mh.

Same advise as JJ and Herb, Buy this and you won't be sorry. Here is a link to where I got mine.

http://www.bioennopower.com/pages/12...ifepo4-battery