Old June 21st 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

Yeah, anybody can read a check list, but when it comes to the rubber
meeting the road, I just don't see a non pilot doing the simple tasks
inside a cockpit of a 767. It's a visual sensory overload for a
passenger when I had the Sundowner, and I know it would be the same
for me trying to find things in a 767.

Some people are more capable than others.

Yeah, sure, there is likely a handfull of people out of the roughly
7 billion non-pilots on the planet that would not panic if the job
of landing an airliner were thrust upon them.

The odds of winning the lottery here are lower than the odds you would
find one at random.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.