Old January 27th 05, 02:06 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Sure you can, like you can prove Jim took pics of you at OSH after
changing
lenses, when everyone in the trailer knows we only had two lenses, and I
had
the other one on the D60. chuckle

Hmm seems zoom had those pics he took on the ANN page . Tell ya what just
for
the hell of it I'll admit I might have been wrong about zoom changing
lenses
Lets just say I was.I find it hard to believe that a high priced outfit
like ANN
has only 2 lenses but I'll concede that he didn't change lenses. But he
did take
the pictures and we saw him do it .Didn't you see us laughing and waving
at him
in the picture? By the way what color was the lens he used? I have a photo
of
him and I know the color of the lens do you?

Two cameras, two lenses, Jim had a very nice white large stabilized lens, I
had the small lens. There's no need for more when there's a third-party pro
photog covering the show.

Now that I conceded the lens caper .How about you telling me the names of
my
kids you claim are drug addicts and had their kids taken away by social
services. Names ,dates, court records ect... Prove your credibility..

Amazing how worked up you get about the things that happen and don't happen
in my family, Chuck.

I'm impressed with the step you've taken, though. It shows that there's hope
for you yet, even if it only took you nearly four years to make this much
progress, and even if you did it just "for the hell of it." Now that you've
figured out how to let go of one issue, perhaps you'll make the leap and let
go of _all_ the issues you think you have against me.

Could it be that you are smart enough to realize that attacking and/or
insulting me (or anyone else) out of the blue in a public forum simply
because you don't like the people with whom I associate is a very bad idea?
If you are not sure of the answer to this, go to ANN and search for your
name in the archives, and see if anything that comes up in the search has my
name on it, in the byline or anywhere else... A clue, Sherlock.