Old April 26th 13, 04:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2NO

Default LX logger issues after PF install ... related?

My PF GPS mouse is at the aft end of my glare shield, a good 20" from the LX's GPS mouse at the fore end, and exactly where the (now removed) EW microRecorder's mouse was placed.

So nothing has changed wrt GPS antennae placements, and I had no prollums before.

The ADS-B antenna is the only antenna less than 20" from the LX's antenna, but it operates on a very different frequency than GPS.

Is it possible that the PF core is causing some interference? The box is adjacent to the LX's GPS mouse ...