Old April 8th 11, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default Software for glider pilots running on Ipad

XC Soar (open source) runs phenomenally on driodX (any andriod phone) and the Motorola Xoom Tablet. I think apple can run this but I might be wrong. XC Soar is full featured cc sailplane racing software, is entirely free and is being developed and updated nearly every day by a dedicated and passionate team of sailplane pilot developers who believe the sailplane computer market is a bit of a shame and the hardware offered (pdas, oudie) is cheap chinese crap. The software is similar to SeeYou and has alot of great features. Worth a look. Type in cc soar on the android market.