Old January 13th 09, 08:43 PM
Graeme Cooper Graeme Cooper is offline
Junior Member

Location: Taunton, Somerst, England
Default The BIG 40 reach for the skies again

Hi my name is Graeme Cooper and I am the guy that was in the front seat of the ASK21 glider that was destroyed by lightning in 1999, the flight was a birthday present to celebrate my 30th. Please visit my justgiving webpage to read my story and see what I am planning now for my 40th

http://www.justgiving.com/big40reachfortheskiesagain

Please help me to raise awareness and funds for the Parkinson's Disease Society by sending the above address to anyone who you think may be interested to see it

If you would like to make a donation that would be great!, please include your interset in flying i.e. BA Passenger plane pilot, Royal Navy helicopter pilot, Heron gliding club member etc next to your name so that I and others can see it. It would be good to see support from abroad too. I am contacting all the British gliding clubs for support. Every penny counts.

Many thanks