Old April 20th 04, 10:09 PM
Matt Whiting

Gene Seibel wrote:
"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message ...

"Gene Seibel" wrote in message
.com...

I believe what I believe. You believe what you believe. Few of us will
change our minds, unless we have no convictions to start with.

You don't change your mind when someone offers a better
explanation/argument?

Possibly, if I thought it was better. At 53 years old I've pretty well
got my mind set on what I think is better. Others may not agree.
Doesn't mean they are wrong. With TV, books and internet, there aren't
a whole lot of ideas out there that have been kept secret. Most of
what I hear is new packaging for old ideas.

This has been true for at least 2000 years, at least with respect to
things involving people. Technology has advanced dramatically, but
people are pretty much the same as they were in Biblical times.

Matt