Old December 19th 03, 03:37 AM
Mark Barry

Default Low Cost Motion Simulators For PC Games!!!!

Hello,

We recently started manufacturing low-cost hi-fidelity 3 DOF motion
platforms that are compatible with many PC flight simulators. We are
able to extract the telemetry data (pitch, roll, heave, g-forces, etc)
from the games to program our motion simulators. That means our
customers do not have to write any software -- just place your cockpit
on top of our simulators and you're ready to go! Here are some of the
PC games we work with:

Microsoft Flight/Combat Simulator (all versions)
X-Plane
F-18 Hornet
Xtreme Air Racing
Aces High
(and more)

If you're interested in finding out more about our motion simulators,
please visit our website and you can download the video clips.

Regards,
Mark Barry
InMotion Simulation
http://www.inmotionsimulation.com