Old February 1st 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default MSC podcast with Gordon Boettger - Preparing for the Wave

On 31 Jan 2006 22:14:40 -0800, wrote:

Gordon Boettger had three flights over 1700 kms last Spring out of
Minden. His longest was just over 2000 kms, giving him the longest
flight ever in the Northern Hemisphere.

Listen to Gordon on this 23 minute podcast at the Minden Soaring Club
website:

http://mindensoaringclub.com/int2/in...=29 &Itemid=7

You can also download this podcast into your ipod using itunes! (Use
the feeder link for this)

Gordon is informative, and you will find this podcast incredibly
instructive on how to prepare for a world record flight!

Enjoy this new way to share information in our sport!

I must be older even than I feel. I can not figure out how to play,
or download the podcasts from the MSC website.