Old September 15th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Default Flying Magazine?

Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
It seemed to me I
was reading the same ol same ol with a lot of hype for the advertisers
and their products. But, I started to lose interest when the cost of a
simple single engine airplane went for more than I make in 5 years!

I know the feeling. I used to subscribe to most of the aviation mags, but
after a decade or so, I found myself reading the same old rehashed articles.
How many times can you read the annual "Watch out for density altitude"
articles in the spring and the "Preheating your airplane" articles every fall.
I dropped everything except the AOPA mag that comes with the membership. I
don't think I've missed much.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)