Old September 11th 05, 01:22 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:58:53 +0900, "Yasar, Mehmet C PFC A Co 602d
ASB" wrote:

Beav wrote:

Oh I would, but it'd be the OPPOSITE of what he said, if it what he said
was
what I wanted to hear.

Anything in your favour, forget about it.

Most of you generalizing the recruiters as total liars, this is not
true, they are not liars, on the other hand, they don't have to tell you
everything, just like your average salesman on the street. They don't
have to tell you negative sides of the service at all, they have a job
to do. Most here are quick to judge, how come you don't feel the same
thing for your average salesman at the mall, at best buy, at your car
dealer, etc etc. Noone should knock on their recruiter's door without
prior research. I have had no problems with my recruiter, whenever he
said something, I researched and if he was wrong I correted him, I got
everything I wanted, plus my specialty field. Everyone was happy. Give
them a break!

You said it yourself. The recruiter/user car sales weenie/sales
weenies in general all have a job to do. Sell. To do so, they'll
tell you what you want to hear. Are all sales weenies like this?
Nope, but there are enough of 'em to make everyone a bit pessimistic
when it comes to what spills out of their mouths.

Which made my job (as a salesman in the 80's) harder than it needed to be. I
still managed to retire at 38 though and I can still sleep at night, knowing
I never lied (even by ommission) to a single customer.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)