Old June 14th 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

Default Jay - You guys under water?

On Jun 13, 8:10 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
This catastrophe -- the worst natural disaster in Iowa history -- has been
an awful, slow-motion freight train crashing, like watching a freighter
heading toward the Golden Gate Bridge. Nothing and no one can stop it.

Incredible, worst in 500 years the news says, comparable
to Katrina/New Orleans in damage, and from what I can
tell, worse yet to come...hot summer heat, mosquitos,
fungus after the water receeds.

Still, we've been very lucky. Hundreds of businesses and home are under
water right now... See:http://tinyurl.com/5o823a

Good Luck!
Ken

Jay Honeck