Old September 3rd 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default Too Old?

"Mike Isaksen" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote ...
"Lonnie" wrote ...
"Morgans" wrote ...
Go find you a sexy little experimental homebuilt that fits in
the Light Sport class. No more medicals!

I'm hoping when my time comes, to find a sexy little female copilot.

First you'll have to finish puberty and obtain a credit card.
Good luck, Okie.

I wish I could do puberty again. Rather zits & squeaky voice than all my
hair falling out. ;-)

Hey Mike, neat trick re-routing all Group replys into "alt.usenet.kooks".
Kinda gives you last word on everything. Not very friendly though.

Seeing as how Maxie is a kook that never has anything to offer this NG, can
you think of a better place for his posts?