Old January 12th 17, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default Benalla

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 9:53:20 AM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
The problem for us Luddites (of facebook) is that you're asked to
register or log in before seeing the information.Â* If you select
"Not Now" the bottom quarter of your screen is blocked by the "Sign
UP/Log In" box.Â* I had a facebook account at one time and was
bombarded with emails/notifications.Â* Since I'm not interested in
looking up old girl friends, I deleted the account.Â* But I continued
to get the same email spam until I blocked the domain.

See out takes from the Southpark episode related to facebook...

THIS

and

THIS

A total of about 2 minutes

On 1/12/2017 9:33 AM, Duster wrote:

Not a real fan of Facebook, but here is one link

https://www.facebook.com/SoaringSocietyofAmerica/

Quite a remarkable video of one of the gaggles:
Scroll down to see the post by Matthew Scutter and pics by Sean

--

Dan, 5J

Also search for "the onion cia facebook program" using your favorite method..
Jim