Old April 6th 20, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

“Sitting in your armchair on a Sunday afternoon, not having anything useful to do can be as boring as hell. But please, still don't bring your political thoughts to rec.aviation.soaring.

Find a more appropriate forum, where your extremely valuable and interesting political views and thoughts are appropriately appreciated. “

Mr M everything on ras doesnt have to be glide slope n vario. Many of us are broader minded and politics DOES affect soaring.

Simple solution for you, just dont check into this particular thread. How hard is that? Those of us interested in politics or philosophy or guns and how they relate to soaring can go on with our little discussions without all the snarky and demeaning comments of detractors. You guys can start your own threads and enjoy those discussions.

Simple, everybody wins.

Dan