Old April 7th 20, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:56:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
....Yearly flu has a higher body count...

I just set a calendar reminder to check in with you on this on 20 January 2021, one year after the first US case was reported. Right now the C19 death toll stands at about 1/4 of a typical year for flu, but its growth rate in many areas is exponential and we're less than a quarter of the way through the year.

--Bob K.