Old March 18th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cary

Default Flying Turtle Restaurant - Mansfield OH

On Mar 17, 3:24 pm, "Eric Bartsch" wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the Flying Turtle Restaurant at
Mansfield OH (MFD)? I flew past there a couple of weeks ago and the
ATIS stated that it was closed. At the time, I assumed this was
temporary, but I was thinking of heading there for lunch tomorrow and
I called & found the number was disconnected.

Thanks,
Eric Bartsch
1959 Pilatus P-3 A-848http://www.hometown.aol.com/bartscher/P3A848.html

This is bad news. Mansfield is my midway stop for fuel (for me and the
plane) between Minneapolis and Rhode Island.

Cary Mariash
N336TS DA42
CP-ASMEL/IA