Old April 5th 08, 08:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 04:38:17 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Temperature and precip vary widely from year to year and local to
local so taken by itself this past year is only a blip in a sea of
change. Give it another 10 years and then *maybe* we can say it
probably, might, could have meant something. :-))

Agreed -- but I don't think too many people will be able to endure ten more
brutal winters like this one.

Temps are dipping down to -5 degrees again tonight -- and it's March...

Bring on the global warming, please!

You know not what you ask.

If it does happen you will see major changes in rainfall patterns
coupled with wide swings in the local weather. Extrem cold, heat,
drought, flood, snow...from year to year.
Roger (K8RI) ARRL Life Member
N833R (World's oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com