Old November 29th 08, 06:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob

Default Steven F. Udvar-Harzy Center - SR-71

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:34:54 +0100, Patrick R7
wrote:

Andrew Chaplin a écrit :

D'abord: no, there is no obligation to carry on the dialogue in any particular
language in an unmoderated group. To insist otherwise outside of a moderated
group is an affront to freedom of speech.

Segundo: there is no king on the throne of the UK, ergo there is no King's
English. (One should note that various kings the English have endured have
been personally responsible for some pretty aberrant language by English
standards.)

Suffice it to say Patrick R7 and Isaac A. were speaking neither to you nor
about you, so you need not fret.

Thanks Andrew. I will try to write in english but, sometimes ... often
... :-) my english is very, very bad and it's not easy for me to write
all I want for speaking of my pictures.

I love aeronautic and space and they are universal.

But, I will try ... :-)

Your English is better than that of many Americans... =(

Bob ^,,^