Old April 19th 04, 05:43 PM
miso

Sterno is for cooking, not drinking.

Check this out:
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/USfatalities.html

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"miso" wrote in message
om...
Bush struts around like a jerk in that video. [Should-a unsnapped, ya
think?] It is so comical that it was put in "Truth Uncovered."
http://www.truthuncovered.com/
Bush will spend May 1 in Crawford to avoid the press corps. What is
there to say other than "stay the course."

I think it will make a nice advertisment for GWB.

Regarding Kerry and Jane Fonda, give it up. We are all focusing on the
current Vietnam and have made our amends a long time ago regarding the
previous Vietnam.

You nailed it buddy, Hanoi Kerry is at it again.