Old February 21st 19, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Default LX Nav Varios, Bluetooth & XCSoar

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 12:29:54 PM UTC-8, wrote:
XCSoar does have a driver for LXNav, although possibly not quite as functional as the C302 driver.

http://max.kellermann.name/projects/xcsoar/vendor.html

Nick.

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 2:22:29 AM UTC+10:30, Dan Marotta wrote:
XCSoar may or may not have a driver specific to that device.Â* I use a
CAI-302 driver built in to XCSoar to drive my ClearNav XC vario. They
use the same protocol where it counts.Â* Can't say about the LXNAV.

On 2/20/2019 7:22 PM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 12:00:38 PM UTC-8, SAM wrote:
Thank you Paul, David & Jim!
The LXNAV S10 and S100 has internal Bluetooth.

http://www.craggyaero.com/lxnav_vario.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

--
Dan, 5J

Remember we're talking about NX NAVIGATION, not LXNav, two different protocols. LX Navigation has not been helpful to the XCSoar team and so doen't get much in the way of attention from the developers. I just checked the list of device drivers in XCSoar and there is nothing with the LX Navigation device listed.

On the other hand, every LXNav device I've used works with the software.

Mike B.