Old July 2nd 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default American air industry collapse?

JG wrote in news:2bf09918-49b3-4a16-9292-
:

On Jul 2, 1:16*pm, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
*Huh?What? wrote:

Between the pathetic and unqualified management of the
FAILED Aviation Administration and the fuel prices anybody
want to predict when our entire airline industry will collapse??

I believe it will be before the year is out

You forgot to mention incompetent management of the airlines.

And each and every one of those airlines is run by a white guy.

(That ought to **** of the idiot OP)

And the questionable air worthiness of the hot new 787:

""They had us review all the FOD procedures,' said the contractor, who
spoke on condition of not being named. "Everybody had to walk the
floor [looking] for FOD and search the airplanes for missing tools."

He said it wasn't surprising the FAA found issues, given the high
number of workers there who "never worked on airplanes before."
Kurtz said the review and training sessions were not related to the
plant incident last week, when an Alenia mechanic misdrilled holes in
the crown section of Dreamliner No. 4, damaging it."

If its Boeing, I aint going...JG

Pretty obvious you've never built an airplane...

Bertie