Old March 2nd 04, 07:40 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Future military fighters and guns - yes or no ?
From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 3/2/04 11:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
From: "Puppinator"

Date: 3/2/04 7:04 AM Pacific Standard Time

Just out of curiousity...what EXPERIENCE do you have working/flying the
A-10? Or do you just quote from Janes and/or CNN.

Pup
USAF, Retired

Brooks never flew anything. He never fired a shot in anger or saw an

enemy.
Take that into consideration.

But I did not have to be threatened with the draft in order to volunteer for
the service I have provided, unlike you. Nor did I volunteer during a period
where had I failed to I would have been labled a shirker, as was the case
when you served; quite the opposite, I actually was sworn in during a time
when being in the military was not quite as well thought of as it is now.
Nor am I compelled to make up things in a vain effort to make myself feel
important, like you habitually do. Finally, I address the queries raised to
me, unlike you. So just what the heck are you so proud of, Art?

Brooks

All the fun and games I was having at 10,000 feet over Germany. And also
attending funerals of friends many of whom still lie in foreign soil Never saw
you there coward. How was the flak behind a desk in Ohio? You could have
volunteered for a combat unit. How come you never did coward? You are the
bottom of he barrel of the military.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: