Old March 2nd 04, 08:47 PM
Paul J. Adam

In message , ArtKramr
writes
comes down to the same thing There are those of us who fought and those who
didn't.

No, Art.

There are those who fought: those who trained and were ready, but
weren't called: those who would have enlisted and fought if called: and
those who would refuse.

You have a a lot to answer for.

In that case so do I, but I'm not sure why. (Wore uniform, took the
Queen's shilling, and now advise and support the frontline. Not my fault
they haven't had a war that they wanted me for combat duty in.)

--
When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite.
W S Churchill