Old February 9th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

Default How airplanes are made.

On 7 Feb 2007 14:47:50 -0800, "Lou" wrote:

Has anyone seen the show "How It's Made"? It's on the Discovery
Channel. They had a segment on Diamond Aircraft.
It was quite interesting to show the fiberglass and carbon sections
being made and then assembled. They also showed the engine install
and some avionics. Unfortunatly it was extremly short. Now I know I've
been doing it wrong. They just proved it only takes about 8 minutes to
build a plane.
Lou

Well, it's not on TV but pictures of my visit to Aviat Aviation (home
of the Husky and Pitts) in AFton Wyoming last summer are at:

http://neme-s.org/Western_Trip_2006/...t_Aviation.htm

Errol Groff
EAA 60159