Old February 24th 04, 10:06 PM
Richard Pfiffner

Clear Touch can be ordered from link on Craggy Aero Website.

www.craggyaero.com

"K.P. Termaat" wrote in message
Hi Robert,

I have noticed that the display of the iPaq 3950 will even be better in
bright sunlight when using the Clear Touch anti glare sheet. WP Adv or
SeeYou Mobile doesn't matter much I think.

Karel, NL

"Robert Danewid" schreef in bericht
WP Adv worsk fine on both 3630 and 3950, the advantage of the 3950 is
the better display.

Robert

Gary Kemp wrote:
Works fine on my iPAQ 3850, have used it for 3 years and used upgrades
whenever offered.

Gary

Pete Startup wrote in

message ...

Does the iPAQ 38xx with it's 206 MHz processor work
ok with Winpilot ADV.I'm a bit concerned that with
the mapping feature on that the whole thing may slow
right up - any advice much appreciated.