Old July 18th 20, 12:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Spot X

On Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 2:15:09 PM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
I am aware of the reviews on Garmin vs Spot. But was wondering if anyone has real world experience soaring with the Spot X and what are their thoughts of the Spot X? Thank you

I know one glider pilot with Spot X. I don't often look at the SSA - Glideport Aero tracker, but the one time I looked at one of his traces on the tracker it exhibited the same drop out problem every Spot 1/2/3 user has experienced.

T8