Old October 7th 03, 07:09 PM
mikem

Default Seat repairs

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:43:50 GMT, "John McFarlane"
wrote:

Airtex? see TAP

Did you have to spam every aviation newsgroup with this question?

MikeM

Recently I found an Interior/Seat refurbishment company that dealt with
replacement seat cusions/covers for most GA aircraft - USA based. They were
different in that there was no real need to remove the seating, as there
product could replace the old gear in place.

Simply replace take off the old, replace the cushions/foam with the supplied
and zip the new covers back over the top - or something close to this - no
apparent need for an A&P ?

Could someone please supply the company's web link if it known or point me i
the right direction, tried google and dogpile far to many links.

Thanks in advance
John