Old June 23rd 05, 06:05 AM
tony roberts

Hi Rosspilot

I know that right now you are shopping for sun visors,
but did you ever consider shopping for shoulder belts?
It saves a bundle on sun visors - plus your rescuers don't have such a
mess to clean up! - Hopefully

WTIW

Tony
C-GICE

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL

In article .com,
" wrote:

I bought a set of Rosen sun visors for my Skyhawk about 6 years ago. I
hit some turbulence that slammed my head against the cockpit ceiling
and my headset smashed the visor. These were about $250 for the set.

Now I want to replace the broken one, and (of course) Sporty's will
ONLY sell the pair for another $250 . . . no way will they sell me just
the one I need.

I can't even find a Rosen site on the web (maybe my Google skills are
deficient).

Any ideas on where I can find JUST one sun visor (side loading for
Skyhawk)?