Old August 11th 04, 01:34 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Default AVIATIONTOOLBOX: moving map script (was PocketEfis & PalmEfis)

Kyler Laird wrote:

I haven't gotten around to tweaking my first draft of the moving map
software so I'm just going to throw it out for people to poke.
https://aviationtoolbox.org/Members/.../moving_map.py
Don't expect much. It's just something I hacked together for a trip.

You'll need a "1350_PPD" (1350 pixels per degree) directory with files
from here.
http://aviationtoolbox.org/munge/dat...nked/1350_PPD/
I recommend using rsync to get them. I'm in the process of updating
with the 2004-08-05 issue.

Note that it requires Pygame for now.
http://pygame.org/

I'll try to figure it out... I run a spam free listserver, if you'd like
to have a home for the users of RAW_DATA... G