Old December 13th 19, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MNLou

Default Season Passes available from Soaring NV in Minden

Gents -

None of this is unreasonable. In order to stay in business, SoaringNV has to bring in revenue. This is a commercial operation not a club.

At the Nephi OLC camp, tows are $65 to 2000' agl and $100 to 3000'. Not a bitch about cost is heard.

The ASA Parowan Camp charges by the minute for tows and the total cost was much less than I expected it to be (thanks John!).

Perhaps we should be thanking Jim for coming up with some unique ideas to keep Minden a soaring destination.

Lou